2015 Annual Open Enrollment commences immediately and ends October 26, 2015. If you would like to enroll, change or cancel coverage, add or cancel dependents please complete the appropriate form and return it to A1HR’s Benefit Department. Forms must be post marked, faxed or emailed by October 26, 2015.
A1HR GROUP BENEFITS OVERVIEW
A1HR maintains a varied program of employee benefits allowing you to select a level of protection and security best suited to your personal situation. This website provides an overview of the various employee benefit plans available.
It is important for you to have a good understanding of each plan that is offered. Please review this website carefully and if you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Each document described on this website is governed by a legal document called the Plan Document. A1HR has taken care to accurately present the information contained in each Plan Document in a way that is easily understood. In the event of a discrepancy between this web page and the Plan Document, the Plan Document will be followed.
Frequency of Payroll Deductions
- Insurance Premiums for employees receiving weekly paychecks will be deducted from the first four paychecks of each month.
- Insurance Premiums for employees receiving bi-weekly paychecks will be deducted from the first two paychecks of each month.
If enrolling in A1HR’s Group Benefits, insurance premiums begin with the first paycheck coverage is effective based on the following schedule:
- If paid weekly, monthly insurance premiums are divided by four per month of coverage.
- If paid bi-weekly, monthly insurance premiums are divided by two per month of coverage.
- If paid semi-monthly, monthly insurance premiums are divided by two per month of coverage.
- If paid monthly, the full month premiums are deducted per month of coverage.
If your enrollment form is received after your effective date, but before the end of the month, back deductions may need to be set up to collect the missing premiums.
You should check your pay statement to verify your insurance premiums are correct. Please report any discrepancies to A1HR’s Benefit Department immediately.
Mail completed enrollment forms to:
A1HR / Attn: Benefits Enrollment
3829 Coconut Palm Drive
Tampa, FL 33619
Phone:(813) 620-1661 / FAX: (813) 490-1191
Benefits Department Hours of Operation (EST): 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday